The Canadian Hearing Society (CHS) announced today its partnership with Saskatchewan Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services (SDHHS) making CHS’s expertise and full range of communications devices and products accessible to culturally Deaf and hard of hearing Saskatchewan residents.
CHS to raise awareness of visual fire alarms with a new mobile interactive display during Fire Prevention Open House
The Canadian Hearing Society (CHS) announced today they will demonstrate its new mobile interactive display at an upcoming Toronto Fire Prevention Open House.
The Canadian Hearing Society and North Lanark Community Health Centre announce partnership in Hearing Health Care Clinics
The Canadian Hearing Society (CHS) and North Lanark Community Health Centre announced plans today on setting up a series of Hearing Health Care Clinics in the community, reaching out to residents living in rural areas.
The Canadian Hearing Society (CHS) President and CEO Chris Kenopic will be this year's keynote speaker presenting CHS strategic plan for 2012 to 2015 at the CHS Annual Regional Meeting.
- CHS brings a strong message to Queens Park about visual fire alarms
- Keep On Listening Campaign
- The Ottawa Hospital now offers sign language on its website
- CHS and Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc partnership
- CHS supports National Video Relay Services in Canada
- CHS raises awareness of visual fire alarms during Fire Prevention Week Oct 9-15, 2011
- CHS Barrier Free Education Project releases Beyond Ableism and Audism: Achieving Human Rights For Deaf and Hard of Hearing Citizens
- Hearing Healthcare – time to take action
- Press Release: CHS invites you to show your support of accessible TV broadcasting
- CHS supports new bill to allow people with hearing loss fair access to the Disability Tax Credit
- CHS supports Universal Newborn Hearing Screening programs for early detection of hearing loss.
- CHS Chief Audiologist elected President of the Canadian Academy of Audiology
- Three Award Recipients Recognized for Outstanding Achievements
- Press Release: CHS announces appointment of new President and CEO
- Press Release - CHS Cautions Toronto Police Services
- LCBO stores raise funds for The Canadian Hearing Society
- The Canadian Hearing Society: Transition in Leadership
- OTF Funds Sign Language Web Initiative
- CHS calls for Government funding for visual alarms and emergency notification systems
- CHS releases position paper on discrimination and audism
- CHS hosts launch of the Ontario Human Rights Commission new sign language video
- First-ever accessible all candidates meetings to be hosted in 3 Ontario ridings
- CHS announces details of new strategic plan
- "Humble" Howard Glassman named CHS Deaf for a Day 2007 Provincial Chair
- Ontario Government introduces stronger noise regulations in the industrial workplace
- Federal Court of Canada requires better access to government agencies and the democratic process for