The Canadian Hearing Society (CHS) announced today its partnership with Deaf Centre Manitoba Inc. (DCM), making CHS’s expertise and full range of communications devices and products accessible to Deaf, Deaf-blind and hard of hearing Manitobans.
- Make hearing loss diagnosis a top priority
- See How Our Keep On Listening Campaign Went!
- I said iPod, not Izod
- Letter to Premier of Ontario
- CHS Letter to Dr. Bennett
- Letter to Speaker Scheer
- Statement on the Federal Court Decision to provide access for Deaf Canadians
- Response to the CRTC removing the TTY discount
- Response to the Ontario Government's Economic Statement of October 22, 2008
- Response to the Initial Proposed Accessible Information and Communications Standard Document
- CHS Responds to Eviction of Deaf Senior
- Healthy Homes Renovation Tax
- Public Service Announcements
- Letter to Premier McGuinty Urging Visual Fire Alarms
- Constitutional challenge with Canada Student Loan Program
- Gary Malkowski Receives Honourary Doctorate - Feature Article in Canadian Hearing Report
- CHS's First ASL Flashmob
- The Canadian Hearing Society unveils a distinct new look
- CHS Chief Financial Officer Stephanus Greeff, interview with CGA Ontario June/July 2011 Edition
- Government Tries To Silence Critic of Student Loan Discrimination
- CHS launches CHS TV
- CHS Letter to the Globe and Mail
- May 9th, 2011 - Newest Updates
- CHS responds to article "Doctor champions cochlear implants"
- CHS Special Advisor to President, Public Affairs, bestowed honorary degree
- Access 2020 Coalition Press Release- Disabled Canadians Again Rebuffed
- Southlake introduces dedicated TTY telephone number for patients and community members
- CHS 70th Anniversary Open House
- CHS supports Universal Newborn Hearing Screening programs for early detection of hearing loss.
- CHS Chief Audiologist elected President of the Canadian Academy of Audiology
- Visitor from Haiti
- Visual Fire Alarms
- Floods Close School for the Deaf in Pakistan
- Isn't It 'Loverly' - CHS and "My Fair Lady"
- Communication - what does technology have to offer and how do you get it